TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Driver 10.5 Degree Regular Flex Fujikura RocketFuel Shaft Right Handed
The RBZ Stage II features a larger face than the RBZ predecessor, as well as incorporating the Loft-Sleeve Technology that allows golfers to adjust the loft, lie angle and face angle of the clubhead.
The centre of gravity has been kept low, but has been moved closer towards the face for lower spin and enhanced distance – in fact, TaylorMade claim the driver can generate up to nine yards more off the tee in the hands of better players compared to the original RBZ.
TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 driver is completed with a Fujikura RocketFuel shaft and lightweight grip. All together the RBZ Stage 2 weighes under 300g. Combine that a slightly higher swing weight, and the design of the club, and the RBZ Stage 2 works to create a moderate draw bias.
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver:
- Faster and longer than the original Rocketballz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aurodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG locaton promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve techology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add Â±1.5Â° to each of the available stand lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11Â° or down to 8Â°) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12Â° or down to 9Â°) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5Â° or down to 11.5Â°).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
- Ultra-light Fujikura RocketFuel 50 graphite shaft (50 grams) promotes fast swing speed.